The K-BRIQ® is the world’s most sustainable building brick finally offering the design and construction sector an ultra-low carbon and sustainable building brick and architectural surface, whilst also answering the sector’s waste issues.
- >90% recycled construction & demolition waste
- <5% carbon footprint of traditional bricks - 1.004 kg CO2e per square metre (excluding mortar)
- 100% recyclable
- Local supply chains
- Multiple applications
- An exclusive ‘end-of-waste’ position with strong support from SEPA that ensures regulatory compliance
- UK-sized brick: L215mm x W65mm x D102.5mm
- Standard: solid and perforated formats
- Special: frogged format
- Bespoke shape service
- Available in 13 standard colours with bespoke options
The K-Briq can be specified with standard mortar or lime mortar.