The K-SLIP™ offers maximum versatility as an architectural surface material, whether it is used in interiors or as part of the exterior envelope.
- >90% recycled construction & demolition waste
- <95% carbon footprint of clay and concrete alternatives
- 100% recyclable
- Local supply chains
- Multiple applications
- An exclusive ‘end-of-waste’ position with strong support from SEPA that ensures regulatory compliance
- UK-sized brickslip: L215mm x W65mm x D20mm
- Available in 13 standard colours as well as bespoke
The K-SLIP™ is currently available to order for use in interiors.
Kenoteq is currently working to develop a K-SLIP™ fixing solution to ensure a facade solution is available to allow the application of K-SLIPs to be as quick and efficient as possible. Certification for the K-SLIP system is expected in 2024.