Over the years Twinfix has designed, manufactured and installed hundreds of school canopies, playground shelters and covered walkways for education establishments, including nursery schools, primary schools, secondary schools, colleges and universities. Each structure is designed to fit and enhance its surroundings while providing the school with the type of canopy, playground shelter or walkway they need for their purpose. We provide a full in-house service, from design right through to installation.
Outdoor areas that are currently not usable during hot or wet weather conditions can be made into fully productive parts of the school or nursery:
- Canopies installed adjacent to a nursery classroom create an easily accessible area for sand and water play, while a walkway can give protected transit for staff and pupils between buildings at any school site.
- Parents of nursery children often appreciate a buggy shelter in which to leave their push chair or pram.
- A large area covered by a canopy makes a great outdoor classroom and doubles as a meeting place for older students during general association time.
- Economically priced outside eating areas can be created in a matter of weeks by installing a large-framed canopy that also incorporates side glazing.
- Canopies can help to make any school or nursery more attractive to parents, as playground canopies or shelters offer a broader and safer play/social environment for children.
School outdoor areas are a real asset; installing a Twinfix canopy helps to make sure that they are fully utilised.
We can design, manufacture and install various types of canopy including wall-fixed or free standing lean-to canopies, duo-pitch canopies, curved canopies, cantilever canopies or canopies made from timber.
If you require something a little different, we can design fully bespoke canopies to fulfil your requirements.